2. Mortgage are still favorable.
3. In most of California it is still cheaper to buy than to Rent.
4. We're nearing the end of the era of low mortgage rates and moderate prices.
5. Personal income is starting to rise again.
6. Housing demand still exceeds supply so if you wait it may be harder to find an ideal home at a price you can afford.
7. Millennial the largest cohort in history, are reaching their peak home buying years, which could further tighten the supply of homes for sale.
you enjoy working outdoors and at high elevations, a job as a scaffold builder, also known as a scaffold erector, may be a good fit. Scaffold builders are responsible for building and taking down scaffolds and temporary structures for buildings and ship structures.
Homes typically increase in value, build equity and provide a nest egg for the future. Your costs are predictable and more stable than renting because they're ideally based on a fixed-rate mortgage. The interest and property tax portion of your mortgage payment is a tax deduction.